Tuesday, October 04, 2011
- Pedro Lima
- apolemia7 [at] gmail.com
What apolemia means?
- apolemia : large siphonophore of up to 50 ft long
- siphonophore : Any of various transparent, often subtly colored marine hydrozoans of the order Siphonophora, consisting of a floating or swimming colony of polyplike and medusalike individuals and including the Portuguese man-of-war.
- onsap.com update
- Random element from a table in ABAP
- Test functions in SE37 with commit execution
- How to see the number of objects in the Live Cache...
- Issue with scheduling in delivered sales items
- Funny SAP: Report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL
- ATP requirement type configuration flowchart
- Debugging ATP with print statements
- Facebook group for apolemia
- Finding functions in SAP