Wednesday, September 23, 2009

OnSAP.com - questions and answers on SAP topics



I've been working on SAP for a long time. Of course there is still a lot to learn, but on the specific topics I specialize and focus most of my work on, after some time there is no book or SAP documentation with new knowledge. The best and maybe only way to continue learning is getting new challenges and finding solutions, and learning how other people solved hard problems.

Internet forums are great places to find good questions and answers. Unfortunately sometimes the forums have too much noise, bad questions and bad answers. One site that I think does the right thing is stackoverflow. Although it is a forum, it has some mechanisms to increase visibility of the best questions, give credit to the right answers and to the people that write the good questions and answers. The OnSAP website tries to be the same for SAP questions and answers.

It is a place where I will post my questions and hopefully my answers when I find them. It starts with a small community but at least on APO and ABAP there will be enough knowledgeable people to make it a good place to discuss hard topics. I also invite all of you to post your questions there, and give some answers if you feel like helping and improving the open knowledge (both the software and the contents of the site are open licensed).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Hugo_DC said...

I didn't know about OnSAP, thank you!. I really like stackoverflow. OnSAP is like a stackoverflow for SAPpers.

Nice blog!, it's in my feed reader right now :-)

7:06 AM  
Blogger pvl said...

Thanks for your feedback. I also subscribed your blog (I'm always looking for SAP bloggers, and python is plus :-)

1:02 PM  
Blogger gundumama said...

Good find..
Thanks for sharing :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home