Saturday, May 07, 2005

Is it a joke?

From this apobootcamp:

This unique browser-based multimedia presentation brings you the widely acclaimed APO Bootcamp seminar that was recorded live in front of an audience of customers who use SAP software. This full 15-hour program, created by the editors of SAP Insider, includes streaming video of all of the presenters, complete with their slides, demos, and all of the bonus materials that attendees received.


Huau, 15 hours of slides! This reminded me of a SAP employee that went to our company last month to encourage us to upgrade our system. Didn't know anything about SAP, but was good with powerpoint slides, together with doing 100 mentions to SOA in less than an hour (I admit I was a SOA ignorant, but not anymore! ;-) )

YES! I want my own copy of this important event. Rush my APO Bootcamp CD set immediately, for only $995.


Man, only $995 ?! That's less than 70 bucks for each hour of slides!

This is almost as cool as Monty Python's ministry of silly walk. Thanks guys!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home