Saturday, May 07, 2005

Is it a joke?

From this apobootcamp:

This unique browser-based multimedia presentation brings you the widely acclaimed APO Bootcamp seminar that was recorded live in front of an audience of customers who use SAP software. This full 15-hour program, created by the editors of SAP Insider, includes streaming video of all of the presenters, complete with their slides, demos, and all of the bonus materials that attendees received.


Huau, 15 hours of slides! This reminded me of a SAP employee that went to our company last month to encourage us to upgrade our system. Didn't know anything about SAP, but was good with powerpoint slides, together with doing 100 mentions to SOA in less than an hour (I admit I was a SOA ignorant, but not anymore! ;-) )

YES! I want my own copy of this important event. Rush my APO Bootcamp CD set immediately, for only $995.


Man, only $995 ?! That's less than 70 bucks for each hour of slides!

This is almost as cool as Monty Python's ministry of silly walk. Thanks guys!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lugh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lugh said...

Sorry for the double post!

I work with SAP APO and found the APO bootcamp CD to be really, really helpful. It was convenient because I didn't have to drop everything and go to a conference, so I could learn on my own time.

Anyhow, I'd highly recommend APO Bootcamp. When I got my package from SAP Insider, it had four thick conference guidebooks, as well as some supplemental materials. You put the CD in the drive and up pops a video of the conference speaker on the left and the slides he's presenting on the right. It's just like being at a conference and the information is top notch.

I'm sure you'd find the information really useful as well. When you think about the cost of going to a conference (airfare, hotel, food), paying $995 to have it on-demand really isn't that much.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home